Stomach pain and other issues

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

Im new here so i am sorry if this has already been written

Im a 33 year male, all healthy until October, i had a racing heart feel really hot and very shakey, 999 was called and they took me to A&E was told Acid Reflux so When GP they gave me some pills but they never worked, as time when on, i started to get stomach pains, in left side, with chest pains in the middle and left side, and i could not eat for some days as i could not sollow anything, i also get a plusing in my stomach, every time i take a deep breath it hurt my left side, and my sides cause pain, i wake up every morning at 4am with buring pains in my stomach i feel better in the day and then i get a funny turn i get a hot flash followed by chest pains and i feel shakey, i have had bloods done and ct scans and found nothing as anyone had this?

Thanks for reading

Mark

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes those symptoms are all so familiar to me. I have several gut issues so for me find it hard to know what is what. Yes sounds like Reflux but has your doctor considered gallstones? Just a thought. You should 're. visit doctor let him/her know your still experiencing problems. If You get unwell and out of hours ring 111 and ask for advice. Your not a loan as you will find many people get these symptoms.
    • Posted

hi Janet, thanks for commenting,, i got a gallbladder ulrasound on wednesday so hopefully this will show something up, its driving me crazy, only thing i was told is that my liver was a little bit high, got to retest them again in 3 months part from that they put it doen to stress but i dont think its that! Sometimes i feel like there are little bubbles popping in my left side under my rids
    • Posted

I hope that you can get sorted, my liver tests had to be 're done, and my levels g o up and down like a yo yo. Avoid dairy this can trigger off an episode if gallstones. Look up fodmap diet it eliminates food that can upset the gut. Fingers crossed you get sorted.
    • Posted

Hi Rendle - Janets suggestion to dial 111 when you feel really crook at night is a good one. In Australia we have a similar system called dial a nurse. It has saved me a couple of times from dying of panic. These people are really special and do calm you down and give good reassurance. If it turns out you are having a heart attack you will promptly be put onto a doctor and they even arrange the ambulance. In emergencies try to use your smart phone as they then know your exact address. Avoids problems if you happen to collapse whilst calling for help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.