Stomach pain, diarrhea & sickness

Posted , 3 users are following.

So this happened a few weeks ago after eating dinner, I'm not goig to write much due to the fact im in agony right now & I cant sit/stand still for a certain amount of time. I have pain in my stomach like something is pushing against it, like food is stuck too. the only time it seems to go is when I be sick, but once i've done being sick the pain is back.

Is there a name to this or anyway to help reduce the pain?

Thanks for reading, Brad.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

also forgot to mention, pain seems to reduce when I walk around in circles. not sure why but it does. Thanks.
  • Posted

Sounds like these tablets are not agreeing with you, for sickness and diarrhea sound like your eating to much fat in your meals sadly this is all this medication does is get rid of excess fat out of your food, I was on these a few months had no luck so started to just cut my calories and exercise. I would seek your drs advice here because if they are making you feel this unwell then it's not worth it. If they do weight management at you local hospital ask to get referred to them I was 19stone in feb this year I'm now 13stone5 with their help send advice I was able to make the changes I needed and avoided a gastric band x
    • Posted

Wow well done!!! I'm new to this forum, and need encouragement to lose the weight I am 19 stone and been put on orlistat.

Brad I certainly would stop the tablet and see your gp

Kelly X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.