Stomach pain, Diarrhoea, Can't eat, Colonoscopy normal

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been suffering with stomach pain, nausea and diarrhoea consistently for the last few months. I struggle to eat as the nausea makes it difficult to 'stomach' eating. I rarely vomit, although I do produce garglely throat sounds regularly. I tend to be quiet bloated although i have stomach pains regardless. I have tried an elimination diet (Gluten, Lactose etc) and had several blood tests showing negative for Gluten issues/Coeliac. Additionally, I have had both an Endoscopy and Colonoscopy which showed nothing out of the ordinary. The doctors suggested it may be IBS, however this doesn't explain the stomach/nausea/food related issues I continue to have. I am finding it increasingly difficult to eat and i don't seem to be getting anywhere with the doctors I have been seeing. Has anyone had any similar experiences?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

it's not exactly the same but I have had nausea for a few months. Had all the tests

and nothing of significance should up.  

• Posted

The stomach, nausea and food related issues you have can be explained by IBS because these are IBS symptoms.  I have had similar symptoms with IBS and have had nausea, shifting abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhoea and back pain.  Everyone experiences it differently.

• Posted

Did u Ave a gastroscopy ( camera down your throat not up your bottom ) you may have h pylori (stomach infection) 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.