stomach pain (gosh golly isn't this great!)

Posted , 4 users are following.

so i've had this pain on and off for about two years and it usually lasts at least a week long each time and id rather die than tell my parents (side note: they arent really supportive) and so i searched up some remedies for the pain and they recommended apple cider vinegar and my dumb ass decided to take 50ml of it and my stomach is burning right now and the pain has never been worse (it feels like hunger pains and I havent eaten in a long time so its probably that but then it's been pretty persistent the past two years so). it hurts so much that i can't stand straight, or even stay in any physical position that doesn't make my stomach hurt worse and it's just really really bad

I tried eating some crackers and it too was a horrible decision since the pain just flared up and I puked, but i didn't feel nauseous when I vomited? anyways yeah does anyone have a solution for this or a simliar situation? (I'm pretty sure everyone's gonna tell me to go see the doctor, but I did a few times at various hospitals for the past two years already, and they all say my stomach is perfectly fine)

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Go get yourself some barcadinate (however it's spelt) and soda. Mix a teaspoon into half a glass of water and drink. That should counter the effect and stop the burning.

In future for apple cider vinegar make sure to only use a teaspoon full in a glass of water to dilute it.

• Posted

thank you for the advice!! it sure did help for a while man i really appreciate it!! 👌

• Posted

I would push for more tests from s gastro doctor.  Try seeing someone different this time.
    • Posted

hello! aha good news i’ve seen a lot more doctors now (i mean yeah six months that’s a long time) but it was still hard to diagnose,, they said that i had gastritis and stomach ulcers and other weird stuff along this line but the various medications provided seem to do the opposite for me oH well thank you for the concern tho matey!! :^)
    • Posted

With gastritis and ulcers avoid rich, spicy and fatty foods and eat blandly.  Keep a food diary to look for food triggers, eat little but often and don’t eat late at night.  Milk is very soothing for the stomach and can even heal ulcers.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.