Stomach pain in left side, lower back pain, need to pee a lot and pressure down low, watery dischar

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi im new to this site and just look if any has symptoms they can realte to.. it started about 4 weeks ago I wasn’t due my period for another 2 weeks and I started getting lower cramping and lower back pain and noticed I need to urinate more often , my period came as usual but a lot more heavier and I noticed clots, it’s now been two week since my period finished and I still have cramping and lower back pain, for the past 3 days now I have had a constant pain in the right side of my stomach it hurts more when pressed, now I feel a constant pressure especially after passing urine it doesn’t hurt, burn, or itch, also I am feeling bloated most of the time I get full from a small amount of food. For about 2 month I have notice a lot of water discharge slightly brownish yellow with a foul smell it can soak my underwear, I don’t normally suffer with any cramping when period is due and on period I have took a pregnancy test and I’m not pregnant, I have had the same partner for 12 years, never had any STIs it water infections I can’t even recall having thrush or anything like that I have had 3 children and I am 25 years old.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hello! First thing you need to do is speak to your doctor about all the symptoms you are having.

secondly, i can COMPLETELY RELATE. ive been suffered with almost identical symptoms to you - pelvic pain, lower back pain and urinary symptoms and watery discharge. its been super stressful, ive had an ultrasound, blood tests, sti tests, stool tests- all normal. Drs kept saying it was anxiety but i persisted telling them that something was wrong. Had a vaginal ultrasound scan on monday and they said one of my ovaries was stuck to my uterus- which can be a sign of endometriosis. i wouldnt be surprised if this is what is going on for you too. its hard to diagnose but be persistent if you know something is wrong. 1 in every 11 women have it! good luck x

• Posted

could be a cyst of pelvic inflammatory disease or infection of the fallopium tube if discharge is smelly could be an infection of some kind thats gone further up into the pelvis u should see a doctor for some swabs and a pelvic exam when u press down on the right side and release and its painful its usually because the fallopium tube has an infection

• Posted

I hope you have seen your doctor by now. A foul smelling discharge means an infection somewhere.

• Posted

I know this is a very old post but Im having alot of the same symptoms. How are you doing now? Please reply. Thanks

• Posted

Hi , im having the same issues also. Have you gotten it figured out?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.