Stomach pain in the morning for 3 years

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello guys, I have a stomach pain about 3 times per week for a few years at 5-6 PM in the morning(I have the pain JUST in the morning).When i go to bathroom or i move little bit the pain dissapear.What can be?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I've had what sounds like the same thing, but very occasionally in recent years. It wakes me and won't let me sleep until I get up and drink a glass of water. On Facebook, others have reported this and also found water a solution, other not so and find milk helps them. It seems to be stomach and heartburn related. No other harm that I've noticed.

• Posted

I've had what sounds like the same thing, but only very occasionally and only in recent years. It wakes me and won't let me sleep until I get up and drink a glass of water. On Facebook, others have reported this and also found water a solution, other not so and find milk helps them. I have a 9 cm scar from a pyloric op there so wonder whether the pain might be from adhesions, hunger, indigestion, or a combination. As it's so unpredictable, treatable, and hasn't come with other issues, I've not sought medical help..

• Posted

Probably trapped gas. Try simethicone anti-gas tablets. No prescription needed.

• Posted

i have the same thing. have had it for a few years too.i had ultra sound nothing showed up. was booked fir CAT scan, abdominable and pelvis but cancelled it this morning due to coronavirus-19 my pain is low in the pelvis and i get it around 4-5.

, goes away as soon as i have bowel movement. i eat 5 prunes a day to make sure it easier to have a bowel movement and make sure i have a bowl of high fiber cereal every day. i have not had the pain for a week now, dont ask me why. i just started the stuff i mentioned about 3 weeks ago, so who knows. i am female and 78 from ontario.right now i am more concerned about covo-19 virus a s if i get this it could kill me at my age. if i find out anything else i will let you know.....i do have a bit of diverticulitis and it could be this. i also take align, like a probiotic for IBS........

thanks nancy

• Posted

Hope your new routine continues to work. let us know if it doesn't.

• Posted

Gluten was the source of my morning pain. Pain was in my lower abdomen until I used the bathroom and then it instantly went away. Didnt realize I had gluten intolerance until I got off of it and I didnt have anymore pain...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.