Stomach pain with ovarian cyst

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've had ano ovarian cyst for over 6 months. Every month I'm late with my period but this month Imy struggling with stomach pain which subsided with the start of my period. I already have bladders bowel problems, any one else had these issues ?

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sam.

I think most people get pain due to cysts, i used to only get pain every few days or so. Now im in constant pain & have to go a&e when it gets to bad. I have some bowel & bladder problems but i can put up with that. Try to get what you can off your doctor so your not in any pain/ discomfort. Hope everything works out ok for you.x

• Posted

hi Cheryl. I've been in constant pin since the cyst arrived and my doctors are unsympathetic. I'm a position where I can't take pain medication only paracetamol and I several other health conditions. Off for my next scan tomorrow then back to my gynaecologist in April hopefully you get it removed.

• Posted

Hope your scan went ok today. If you cant take any medication for your pain try a hot water bottle, it might help. X
    • Posted

Thank you Cheryl. It would be difficult at work to have a hot water bottle. The scan was not nice but now I have to wait for a month to get the results from my gynaecologist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.