stomach pains

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi everyone i'm almost 16 and it's unusual for me to be doing this kind of stuff because i'm so young (no offense) but i have been having really bad stomach pains for the past 2 months now and i don't really know what to do i've been telling my mom i should probably get it check out and everytime i look at people's comments it always has to do with some kind of cancer which kinda freaks me out because for some reason a lot of people i know are getting diagnosed with cancer for some reason. I need your help i'm trying to figure it all out for what it is by reading comments. i've been having severe stomach pains for a while and can't seem to pin point what it could be

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Definitely see a doctor since you have been having pain for two months.
  • Posted

Hi morgan2329

Can you give a bit more info be a bit more specific about your symptoms..i.e when you get the pain..what part of your abdomen..can think back to when it all started etc., the more info you can give the more people on the forum maybe able to help...

• Posted

Go see your doctor. Could be a lot of things. Dairy intolerance. Etc. don't panic. Get checked out.

• Posted

Hello when I was teenager I had a lot of problems as well . How are your vowel movements I used to go to the bathroom once every 2 weeks, I eat bad food no veggies, stress can cause ibs. Have your mom take you to the doctor don't be scare.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.