Stomach pains

Posted , 1 user is following.

So pleased to have found this forum. It's a relief to know it's not just me suffering from so many side effects of this drug.

I took it for almost 6 weeks but stopped 20 days ago. I'm still struggling with some slight side effects but in last 2 days have been hit with stomach pains for the first time. I've had them before but not with the intensity of today.

Can anyone else please confirm if something similar has happened to them. i.e. Starting to suffer a different side effect after stopping the drug. Also still suffering other effects after stopping.

I'm sorry but this drug has made a misery of my life for the past 2 months.

I'm 72 years of age. I still have anxiety/panic attacks. Something I've never experienced before and worry I will never regain the level of health/energy/confidence I had before commencing with this "poison".

l look forward to reading your comments.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.