Posted , 4 users are following.
Hi all. I'm extremly concerned about my mom who has been suffering from stomach pains since I was little.
I have asked her several times about the exact details about the probable patterns she might have noticed that lead to these pains but she never tells me in complete details ever.
Anyways what I have gathered from talking to her on several occassions is mentioned below:
1. If she drinks lots of tea or consume food that are warm in nature, she gets stomach pains.
2. When her stomach is empty, she has stomach pains.
3. When she wakes up in the morning, she usually is tired.
4. She often has trouble breathing (I can relate to this because last year I had gasteric problem and I couldn't breath easily because of the issues however thankfully my issue has resolved for good)
5. She is usually tired.
6. She doesn't have much strength in her legs (Important info: She climbs stairs in our house like hundereds of times for doing house work)
She hasn't told me anything else. I don't know what else or what kind of specific questions should I ask her to better analyse her problem.
I'm planning to take her to a doctor soon however since most of the doctors in my country and city are quacks, I want to do my research before hand to be sure of the diagnosis by the doctor.
1. What can be the cause of these stomach pains and other related problems mentioned above?
2. What specific questions should I ask her to gather more information?
3. Has anyone of you suffered from these issues?
I'm worried sick about her, so please share your valuable insights based on your experiences.
0 likes, 10 replies