Stomach Persistant Pain.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Can any one help me with this. I have had all the tests etc all came back negative . My stomach hurts all the time doctors dont seem to know what cause is i am at my wits end , cancer keeps running in my head .

The pain is high up below my ribs but i have just had another ultra scan and nothing to see .

Has anyone else had these same problems, i have had in the last three years 15 to 20 blood tests, stool tests, ultrascans, two upper endoscopys mri scan and iam still no further to an answer , help !

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

hello just saw your message and I may say what you are having can lead to death in a long run inky African herbs can help you if you want to feel fine I can help you

• Posted

Hi neil_73784

It would help if you communicate what your diet and lifestyle is like.....what you eat, when you eat, what you drink, exercise and weight also age blood tests etc., Can't help going by 'just by pain under ribs'........need a bit more info ....and you will not die because of pain under ribs....doctor would have ordered further tests if that was the case...

• Posted

What you probably have is pent- up gas pains. Try drinking a lot of hot tea with lemon juice and sugar. If that does not help consult a certified dietition or nutritianist that can put you on a proper diet.

• Posted

Can you describe your pain more? I've been having stomach cramps after I eat lately and I can't fig out what is causing it. It's mostly on the lower part of my stomach tho, like on each side of my belly button.

• Posted

An MRI and endoscopy would detect cancer so don't worry yourself about that.. However stomach pain is very vague. Any other symptoms such as acid reflux, constipation, nausea, etc? You may want to request a colonoscopy to see if anything down there is causing the pain. Bowels do impact stomach a lot.

• Posted

Sorry i have taken so long to reply and many thanks for your kind words.

The pain i have got travels under ribs and across the top of my tummy, it also travels into my back.

I have been diagnosed as Celiac but I religiously stick to my regime of no gluten. This was only found after i insisted they check and when it was found i thought that was the answer but it seems that was not.

I get reflux from time to time but not excessively, however, the bloating sometimes can be really bad. My diet consists of fruits , chicken , fish etc. I also neither drink nor smoke, i also walk a miles every day .

I am at a loss to find out what is wrong and concerned that its cancer of some type or other.

It just tends to wear down your resolve.

• Posted

I too am Celiac and have similar symptoms - mostly pain, under my ribs, just left of center.

Have doctors considered pancreatitis or autoimmune pancreatitis?

Autoimmune pancreatitis should be suspected in Celiac disease.

Although purely speculative, the hypothesis of subclinical

autoimmune pancreatic damage should be considered,

because it is known that CD is often associated with

other autoimmune diseases. https://www.cghjournal.org/article/S1542-3565(05)01204-8/pdf

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.