Stomach Problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

Dear sir/Madam,

I'm working in Qatar since two years and my home country is India, I have problem since six month the problems are followings,

1- Gases

2-Weight loss

3-Headache 

Even I consult with so many doctors and I did so many test just they siad stomach infection please can you tell me what is the reason this happening.

Thank you,

syed

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi Syed,

Have you gone for endoscopy. You have exact symptoms of acute/chronic gastiritis. I suggest you to go for endoscopy and get the confirmation.

• Posted

Dear sir,

Thank you so much for your reply, Sir I did endoscopy and some cloroscopy also.

When ever I'll be In India I'll feel good and when I'll come to Qatar I'm suffering from this problem since six month.

When I did this test they told me only because of some infection.

So please can you tell which medicine I have to prefer and what I have to do.

Thank you,

syed.

• Posted

Hi Syed,

What was the result of your endoscopy? Is it H Pylori infection they told?

• Posted

Dear sir,

Thank you for your prompt reply, just they said stomach infection no need to worry.

Thank you,

syed

• Posted

could be your diet. or unsanitary water.
    • Posted

Dear sir,

Thank you for your prompt reply, just they said stomach infection no need to worry.

Thank you,

syed

• Posted

use water purification tablets if that is the case and watch what you eat.

• Posted

hello syed,sad to hear about your probem i am from Pakistan i have the same problem my stomach hurts and i am always worried about my stomach i think i have some thing wrong with it---------i have lot of blood tests and recently done endoscopy which back normal i have an upset stomach----day after yesterday i eat water melon and yesterday my stool is little bit red i think thats not blood bcoz its little bit hard but colour is reddish-----i feel pain in my stomach let see today i will go to hospital theni will request for colonscopy----in pakistan i visit lot of dotors they tell me about ibs but i am not convinced --------how about ur stool did you have some problem of Bm......just discuss about the ibs with your doctor and bring medicine from india thats the super medicine i used it by my own very nice-------Mola ali a.s bless you syed and i will pray that you will feel well
    • Posted

Oh haider Just I want to known from how many days you have this problem.
    • Posted

Syed i am facing burps problem and anxiety from almost 3 and half year some time fine some time burps alot-----i have my gall bladder surgery 6 years ago------but almost 1 year i am facing stool problem some time fine some time different colour just lot of drama happens with me in this 3 and half years till now i am not feeling well------today i visit to the doctor in japan he say to me there is no thing to be worried as i do lapriscopic surgery for gall bladder doctor tell me they check all my stomach----but i am not convinced-----after that i go for work i work for almost 4 hours but then suddenly i feel gas and burps alot and bside that i feel pain in my left side chest----till now i am burping-----lot of blood tests and endoscopy stool tests ultrasounds ecgs echo has been done but till now no one figure ut my problem---well now i talk to my friend he has same problem like me he found a doctor here who can speak english well and my friend has colonscopy next month i am thinking to change my doctor and go for colonscopy--most of the doctors laugh at me and they said i am young i am 30 year old---to be very honest Syed bro i achieved all my goals in my life but i am not happy bcz of my health japan is my dream its full fill but here twice a month three times a month i visit to doctor----i feel shy from my wife every time bring her with my self bcoz of japanese i can,t speak well japanese.......let see today doctor give me medicine for ibs for 10 days its works or not don,t know but my next step will be colonscopy if its clear then i will talk with a doctor about Nissen Fundoplication surgery for gerds bcoz i have some time metalic taste in my mouth and also burps alot-----nexium didnot work for me well------i used indian famotodine tablet for heart escape beat bcoz of anxiety now i don,t have heart escape beat but i have new problem of stool-------well thats my sad story
    • Posted

Oh sad to hear this even I have same problem like you I did all the test just they some kind of infection and this problem I have since six month and again i'm going to india to do all the test then see.

May be because of this country because when ever I'm in India this will not happen with me.

• Posted

if you are feeling well in india and not feeling well in qatar and you are feeling well in India may be its will be because of climate change or water sum thing like that---------i don,t have any weight loss but an upset stomach having lot of gas because of that i burp alot-------Syed i am now at japan in Pakistan i pss 4 to 5 time stool a day but here once a day so thats the difference-----but some time i have small stool may be because of weather and bcoz of tiredness bcoz i work 8 to 12 hours in a company----well don,t know whats the real problem i don,t hace gall bladder removed it in 2010------i have done lot of tests recently do endoscopy totaly clear now my doctor will say that in our hospital there is no colonscopy so i have to go to another hospital but now my friend finds a doctor he can speak english-----so i can talk about colonscopy---if colonscopy is clear then i will talk to him about gerds: here in japan one doctor will say me that i have acid reflux--i am tired to be very honest i will talk about surgery of gers bcoz no medicine will work for me accept indian famotodine-----great tablet i must say but makes my stomach upset-----------india is a cheap place for treatment syed and doctors are very good you should see there a good doctor-----in qatar the doctors are good and also the treatment is to expensive-------well here i have health insurance my 70% treatment charges my insurance are paying i pay only 30% thats good for me hope we find some magic medicine which will heal our problem

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.