Stomach problems

Posted , 4 users are following.

can someone help me I'm getting pain top of stomach feel breathless and sick, and get hot flushes it's been going on for so long I can't enjoy myself especially when I go for a drink the next 2 days I suffer I had endoscopy 8years ago and got the all clear what could it be please help

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tadger

You may have a stomach ulcer you need to see your doctor and get it checked..perhaps you should not drink alcohol for a while until you have had the pain and sickness investigated.....best wishes....

• Posted

Thanks Lilian it gets me down I've been like this for years you think the worst when they can't find nothing I don't need to drink and it hurts but it's worse when I drink

• Posted

Have you checked Mast Cell Activation Syndrome? An immunologist can help. Alcohol is often a trigger.
  • Posted

I'm having the same symthoms. Stay away from alcohol/spices/ pepper / onions / orange juice the hot flashes for me was anxiety all my blood work came back good. Also ask your doctor to check you for any stomach bacteria. Best of luck

• Posted

Thanks for your advise that's my down fall I drink once a week I love spicey food peppers onions and garlic I got checked for bacteria in the stomach but it was fine I've got high cholestral got to get my weight down

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.