stomach problems

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi everyone can you help me with some advice please. For months ive suffered with tummy pain in upper tummy, the test for Helicobacter Pylori is negative, I live with constant nausea & dizziness, bloated tummy, face tingling & tiredness. My GP seems baffled but this is wrecking my life ive been off work weeks now. Its strange because every medication I'm given makes me worse the omeprazole, ranitidine ect all give me horrendous headaches & spaced out feeling, anti sickness cytacine ? make my nose & top lip tingle & make me sleep. I am so frightened now has anyone been through similar my email is in case I don't see replies on here. Thanks guys I feel so rotten all the time my chin is numb today after anti sickness tab can all this really be stomach acid or something else my GP say as Helicobacter Pylori is clear its not ulcers. What then? xxx

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi colleen , could buscapan tablets help ,just might .check them out first though,my wife as the same problem right now , good luck

• Posted

Hi colleen2828

Have you had a complete blood count and had your vits and minerals checked..Vit D deficiency can cause digestion problems Also, vit B12 deficiency causes tingling and numbness..ask your doc to do bloodwork for these deficiencies......best wishes...

• Posted

I have a lot of tingling and numbness in both arms due to nerve damage from previous falls and a botched blood test.  It has been plaguing me a lot recently because of the cold, damp British weather.  When I got to Italy, the boiling heat of the sumner gets rid of the problem.
  • Posted

I also had the same problem for months. One doctor just put me on tripple cure even the helicobacter was negative. All problems was gone after 2 days. But hell of alot sideefects. But they went away after 2 weeks. It could be some sort of bacteries. Sorry for bad english.. Norwegian guy typing.
  • Posted

You need to go back to your doctor and ask him to arrange an endoscopy for you, or preferably an endoscopic ultra-sound. If these show up nothing  I suggest you talk to your Dr about seeing an endocrinologist. Otherwise you'll never get anywhere apart from reading all the replies here and they won't cure you. 

• Posted

Hi i realise acid can cause many things is best to chk hormones an do other blood wk an start eliminating wants nt d cause.

All d best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.