Stomach problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, 

I am just wondering if anyone has any experience of rhinitis/sinus problems/post nasal drip etc causing stomach problems? Specifically, I get a lot of gas and rumbling when my stomach is empty and it's relieved by eating. It's not occassional - it invariably will happen if I haven't eaten for more than a few hours. I also get a lot of nausea but this is less predictably. It's seemingly unaffected by my diet, stress levels, environment etc although some days are a little worse than others. No gastroenterologist has had much light to shed to this after MRIs, endoscopies etc so I'm just exploring other avenues. 

Thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello r. I'm going through that right now. I have allergies with tree, grass,ragweed so spring and fall is a killer. My stomach has been upset now for four days off and on. My husband mentioned that he has that two. So i guess it might be related to allergies. 😎

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.