stomach problems

Posted , 6 users are following.

i have been feeling sick for about two years now , aswell as feeling sick i have been very fatigued with heartburn and reflux and abdominal pain. i have had a ultra sound scan which showed nothing, a endoscopy which showed slight inflamation and a ct scan that showed nothing. A few weeks ago i had a very painfull dull pain just under my breast bone with also vomiting, and now still have the pain under my breast bone but it comes and goes, aswell a pain in my shoulder blade and through to the middle of my back. does any one know what this could be?, its been going on so long i had to quit my job.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi, not sure if you did, but you have to adjust your diet. I always say what god gave us is great, everything processed is bad.  

And drink lot‘s of water and try to destress - stretching etc.

I am for example a very stressed person, always tight and my muscles are never really relaxed- even when I sleep. That causes a lot of stress on your organs and they won‘t work as they are supposed to be. 

I  found great relief in exercises and breathing techniques and also massages to heal hiatal hernia. I think - no matter if you have it or not- it will relief your stomach and digestive tract tension.

Try it : )

Good luck and hope you get better! 

• Posted

The inflammation of your stomach lining is called gastritis and is most likely the cause of your symptoms. Gastritis is caused by acid damage to the stomach lining. Are you currently on treatment? Please talk to your doctor about proton pump inhibitors (tablets) that reduce acid production in the stomach. You'll also have to make diet and lifestyle changes - no drinking, smoking or skipping of meals. Eat on time. Small portions. No spicy, fatty or acidic foods. Lots of water and yogurt. Feel better soon. 

• Posted

I am on omeprazol and change my diet to a more healthy on but no improvement unfortunately 😢

• Posted

This could be gas related, have you tried gas-x. are you taking something for the heartburn and reflux, PPI like Achipex ? 
  • Posted

My husband had pain in his shoulder blade and across his back when he had gallstones. Might be worth talking to a doctor about.
  • Posted

Slight inflammation could indicate gastritis.  Did your doctor not suggest this?  Avoid anything fatty, rich or spicy.  Stick to bland foods and keep a food diary.  Shoulder blade pain and back pain can cause be gallbladder related.  Ask for a HIDA scan to see how well your gallbladder is functioning.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.