Stomach problems, abdominal pain, occasional pain in the right (front, back).

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello! First, a few facts about me: 19 years, height 1.82 and 66 kg. It all started 8 months from a serving of sausage.

Since then and until now I deal with some issues that may not be complete! I made countless medical exams that have not seen problems!

I have some abdominal pain, stomach pain, cramping, gas, bloating, nausea, vomiting and RARELY daily headaches and dizziness. To these symptoms is added once every 3-4 weeks a migraine which is unbearable. During Migraine not seen for 15-20 minutes later, pain and nausea occurs in the brain.

Investigations conducted on the neurological part: I did MRI brain and cervical exam (everything was perfect), we did GET (everything is perfect). I can say that I don't have anything neurological. Any suspicion of tumour formations or other serious stuff.

Investigations conducted on the gastro part: digestive endoscopy (which was seen in the stomach, bile juice and the diagnosis was Dispeptic Bile Syndrome) treatment: Nexium 20 mg 1 x 2 per day before meals 30 minutes-30 days + 1/10 gm Motilium day before meals 30 minutes-30 days

250 mg/day Ursofalk 2 x 2-3 months.

Abdominal echography-gallbladder without gallstones, normal sized but odd.

Blood tests good, only slightly increased, bilirubin is having 2-3.

What can I do? Gastroenterologist doctor told me that if I do not pass the symptoms after treatment to perform surgery to remove the gallbladder. I'm very afraid of this because it is possible that symptoms occur after surgery and be worse than now. Please help me! Any advice, your opinion is welcomed!

Excuse my English because I do not know so well. Have a nice day!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Have you had a Hilda scan?
    • Posted

No, but I try to do in the near future. 

Do you think "HDA" is good for these symptoms?

It could help me?

I've read about it and I've heard it's a good kind of diagnosis.

Thank you for you answer!

• Posted

The biggest problem is i don't have that "HIDA Scan" in my country. I hate! 

• Posted

I do believe it’s a good option to remove gallbladder symptoms can be a bit frustrating but the pain will stop u might get acid reflux from the removal and you might have bile issues but my removal helped me it’s been 2yrs for me and I’m 41 yrs old my niece had hers removed she’s about your age and she doesn’t have all the issues I have so the younger the better you guys heal a lot faster than us old people lol good luck and life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you gonna get 😉😉😉

• Posted

My advice is to absolutely not remove an organ unless is sick or absolutely necessary ,as you pointed out ,what if you are still sick after removing the gallbladder ?

Many people regret removing an organ .

I suggest an full abdomen MRI with contrast which gives a very clear image of all your internal organs , you could have issues with Pancreas , Liver or something else.

How can you country not have HIDA scan available ? Where do you live ? I hope not in North Korea.....no internet there.

• Posted

I live in Romania. I have to do more research in this domain.
  • Posted

It may have seem like I may have been a just get the surgery kind of person but my whole objection about your symptoms made me look at it like that because I can remember every thing your going threw those was my before and after issues and I just wanted them to stop I couldn’t stand for to long couldn’t sit for to long with out being in pain sometimes if an organ is not useful and it’s causing more pain than the use of it then I feel like you shouldn’t suffer because of a piece of advice but besides that do you guys have a ct scanner that’s how they found my gallstones they couldn’t see them on a regular mri I apologize if I was a bit straight to the point earlier do as you say and scan your options I had to have an emergency surgery because I didn’t know what was going on with me until the pain became unbearable don’t wait for to long thank you for taking your time and reading this and remember some people on here never even had gallbladder issues get well soon😃😃😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.