Stomach problems for years!!! Still no answers

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm a 27 year old female. I have suffered with stomach issues for years since I can remember back and for doctors ultra sounds, endoscopy stool test and nothing has showed apart from slight inflamation in the bottom of my stomach but nothing was said and they didn't seem concerned. My symptoms are acid nearly all day every day, nausea full feeling very tired all the time loose stools/ constipation upset belly like a very hungry feeling even after I have ate lots of wind lose of appetite stomach noises and the list goes on I have opreamazol have done for a long time doesn't do much neither does anything else I take. Doctors just put it down to ibs as I suffer with serve anxiety also certain foods make my stomach worse so I have to constantly watch and avoid certain things been referred again by the doctor who says I might need the camera up this time not down any ideas guys living with nausea day in day out is awful very drained

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

What does your diet look like? Do you eat a lot of processed food? Do you eat/drink dairy? Do you eat gluten?

Also, do you drink enough water, eat fruits, vegetables, protein and have enough fiber? Do you exercise on a regular basis?

Christiana

• Posted

I have a really good diet I eat lots of fruit and veg very rare eat junk I can't anyway as it makes my stomach worse I had test for food intorlence all fine it's a nightmare x

• Posted

I'm fit I'm skinny size ten I'm not overweight or anything

• Posted

Do you drink milk? Or do you eat gluten?

• Posted

What does your diet look like? Do you eat a lot of processed food? Do you eat/drink dairy? Do you eat gluten?

Also, do you drink enough water, eat fruits, vegetables, protein and have enough fiber? Do you exercise on a regular basis?

• Posted

Sounds like IBS and maybe gastritis too if you have slight inflammation in your stomach. Ask your doctor about the inflammation that was found.

• Posted

Where is most the pain, any when you palpate.

Drinking, food, excercise habits. Any ginger tea or any herbals, also worth having a hida scan to see how gall bladder is.

Anxiety can be a big one too depending how servere !

• Posted

You need to consult a certified nutritionist for a proper diet.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.