Stomach trouble. Please suggest

Posted , 6 users are following.

Dear all. I had stomach infection by eating outdoor some 1 month back. After that i had diarrhea took antibiotic diarrhea stopped but stomach irritation was there. I took antacids which gave no relief. After few days diarrhea returned this time i took Homeopathy and got relief but now i developed foul or rotten egg like erructation which symbolizes acute indigetion followed by thin stool. I pass stool so long every thing i ate doesn't cleared off...i am on strict diet....never ever drank or smoked...no bad habbit....what to do my mind is not working....may be i will pass into somekind of mental disorder if this anexiety of my stomach proble continues.

Thanks in anticipation to all who would feel sympathetic to me.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hello Arindam,

Hope now you will be fine from earlier. Stomach infection is really a bad issue for health. I read from your post that you never drink or smoked. Its really a good habit. But now a  days junk food is also effect of our stomach. If you are habituated with outsider or any restaurant food on daily basis, then I suggest you, try to avoid this. Homely food is always good for our health.

After that if you are still suffering from stomach issue, then you can discuss once any gastroenterologist specialst. Who can guide you properly what to do or not. If need take medicine also. Hope you will be fine very soon. 

If you need, I can suggest you a reputed gastroenterologist. You can contact with Gi Guy. Here you can find a reputed gastroenterologist specialst with cheapest price.

For more, you can go through https://giguy.net/colonoscopy-egd-doctor-raleigh/

• Posted

Could you explain your symptoms a bit more? Are you experiencing smelly gas?   Are you experiencing diarrhoea/loose stools or constipation? Are you not emptying your bowel completely?   Are you getting bowel movements/abdominal pain after eating or with certain foods?

I don’t quite understand what you are experiencing.

• Posted

Well acually i was suffring from chronic acid indigestion. Since my food poisioning my stomach has become hyoeracidic...causing indigestion at night with foul burp of rotten egg like smell.... i was dignosed of fatty liver with increased SGPT and SGOT. Now i am feeling some relief with udliv 300 and accpresure threpy..it has gave me 70 percent relief....i am continuing with it.
  • Posted

Go back to your gp as many times as you need to. I suffer from tummy troubles too and I haven't found a doctor who really knows what's going on with me. I m being treated for IBS And GERD.

I got a diagnosis though . I was told I have hiatal hernia and GERD but my problems are still here 7 months later.

I am going back to seek more advise and demand for further tests.

• Posted

If you have a hiatus hernia, GERD and IBS, these problems will not go away completely.  They will either be constant or come and go in  flare ups.  My GERD is more or less constant and my IBS was constant but then went into remission and only comes back when I am stressed.
    • Posted

Thanks pipa! I think mine is constant.

I have something that troubles me daily. From back ache to chest pain to belching to constipation or loose a tool.

I am so miserable. And I have 3 little ones to look after and play with.

I just want my old life back.

• Posted

Well... I can't help with much of your question, but what I can tell you is that your poop generally smells of what you eat. When I used to eat more eggs in my diet, whenever I had an upset stomach, my poop would always smell of gone off egg, so I don't think this smell should concern you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.