Stomach ulcers

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all looking for bit of advice i been In constant pain for 7 weeks now waiting to have endscopy appointment been in a&e twice currently taking omprazole twice a day. Current on my fourth week of sick from work My pain has definately got worse having burning sensation up my back and the pain seems to be in more left area now then first had mostly below my left ribcage but I have it on other side now also back is hurting had ct scan and ultrasound came all clear had a suspected clot in lungs which came back from blood test but that was ok. I feel sick especial after eating I on a strict bland diet for weeks now I lost half stone in a week .not sleeping as I feel as if I eaten a vindalo my stomach is making so much noise and in constant pain and I am constantly burbing and have bad flatulence. I am very concerned now as this is gone into 7th week and no sign from the for appointmentfrom nhs I gone private but that appointment isn't till April To see cconsultant I also had joint pain in left arm and shoulders and numbnous in hand ??? How long should this be going on if it's a ulcer

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.