Stomach ulcers and hernia

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have 2 ulcers and a hiatal hernia and i cant stand the pain the omeprazole and pepcid that i take doesnt help all the time i also take tylenol sometimes but that doesnt help either i really cant stand the pain it makes me want to kill myself sometimes this has been going on for a couple years and im really tired of it and the pain

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

HI Brianna I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I was just like you a few years ago. I had the hiatal hernia, ulcers and really bad esophagitis grade D. My Dr said there was no grade F. I had the Nissan Fundoplication surgery in 2016 and I haven't taken any more meds on a regular basis since then. I may take a couple to four Nexiums a month but that is all. I was wondering what your Dr is telling you. Please know there is help out there and I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I was so miserable too and I would definetly look in to other options as the meds are not helping you. They didn't help me after awhile either and I was in so much pain. Best of luck to you. Lorray

• Posted

im 22 he just said i have galstones and a stomach hernia and a few ulcers so i have no idea i mean what does the surgery help

• Posted

Try an alternative solution. There are less painful medications but they are also usually less better at working in recovery. Speak to your GP.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.