Stomach upset

Posted , 2 users are following.

I woke up this morning have watery bowel movement then it changed to normal solid bowel movements. Stomach is hurting alot

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Wait for a week to see if your stomach settles down again.  If your symptoms continue for longer, see your doctor.
    • Posted

Okay. Thank you. I wondered if it could have been something that I ate and then the fequant bowel movements were making my stomach hurt
    • Posted

Maybe keep a food diary to see if you are intolerant to something. Have you eaten anything new that you would not normally have?  Have you had food poisoning or even stress which can slso cause stomach upsets?
    • Posted

I ate a hamburger yesterday and haven't eaten one in a while. I am extremely stressed also.

• Posted

Did you have any reactions to the hamburger within a short time of eating it?   If unsure exlude from your diet for a few weeks to see if you feel better.
    • Posted

Every time I eat greasy food my stomach hurts bad and I get bad gas. Also horrible indigestion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.