Stomach upset for two weeks now

Posted , 3 users are following.

(sorry for my bad english) let me start from the beginning..Im 20 yrs old and 3 weeks ago i started working out at a gym and about 2 weeks ago i started feeling very lightly discomfort at my stomach and i didnt pay much attention to it until one day i vomited hard..so i went 2 times to doctors and they said gastrenderitis..they gave me a diet and also two pills cirlotron and one i dont remember so after 2-3 days im feeling fine although i notice an irittation/slight pain at the right side ribs and very often urination..after those days i start feeling sick at my stomach again but this time a little worse...i didnt lose my appetite and my stool is perfectly fine btw..so to the doctor again and says to go get xrays and ultrasound at my abdomen because of that iritation at my right side..blood tests come out perfectly fine apart from ckp wich he says is caused by the gym...x rays show nothing but gas...now at times i feel fine but other moments i feel like sh*t..im very stressfull that i have a serious problem and im afraid of the results of the ultrasound i also experience a slight ache at the back of my neck and head which i guess its from anxiety bc i get that..

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

i stopped the gym immediately after the first discomfort..also some other minor symptoms...sometimes i feel cold or trembling and when i get under a blanket i sweat very much..sometimes i feel extremely hot but temperature is normal..is that from anxiety or from the problem i probably have? ps internet has made me so fearfull its a mistake to search your symptoms
  • Posted

I had exactly same symptoms ! Doctor did same tests and everything was perfect . They told me same thing and tried to solve with Omeprazole , later Zantac where I got rash than they gave me Claritin. After 3 months of pain , I asked for H pylori test and guess what It came back positive . Now I am on antibiotics and the sharp pain under my right rib which will go sometimes on back , is GONE! Ask for the breat urea H pylori test. I had same exactly same symptoms
    • Posted

Hi, my husband had similar issues and ended up with h phylri. He finished his antibiotics about three weeks ago and will go to the Dr in a couple of weeks to get retested. I'm glad your feeling better! My hubby is off and on. We're also trying manuka honey and mastic (found it at an Arabic store). I was wondering how long you had the symptoms b4 getting checked out? My hubs waited a few months bc he kept thinking it would go away. Hope everyone feels better, it's never fun to feel this way!

• Posted

you also had the upset stomach?
  • Posted

Dr might give you prilosec which helped my husband in the beginning. A few days later, Dr called and he had h pylori and had to start the antibiotics which we're a lot(8 per day). If it is simple as prilosec, you will need to stay away from citrus foods, spicy, fried. Maybe cut them out and slowly add them back into your diet to see if they did help? Feel better!

• Posted

doctors tell me that iv it was ulcers my stomach would hurt badly wich is not the case although i dont know whats the case if you have only h pylori bug didnt develop ulcers yet...anyway the right abdominal pain disturbs me most was that the case with you...its not an unbearable pain its like irittating

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.