Stomach X-ray results!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi guys I'm Charlie and I'm 22 about 7/8 weeks ago

My stomach became bloated and I started pooping yellow stuff with blood in the mucus,since then my poop has gone back light brown with the very occasional blood,today I went to see my doctor and he gave me a stomach X-ray which came back with some stool blocking my colon or inside my stomach,but I'm not constipated I said that I go every day but only once sometimes twice so don't really understand that,so he's given my laxatives would that explain my stomach bloating and blood ?

any suggestions also had 4 blood tests over 7 week all came back totally normal can anyone help ?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hey Charlie it's tonie I would think the laxatives could cause bloating but not sure about blood I have a friend on another website called inspire community a lot of them are very knowlagable they told me to be aggressive and blunt with your doctor which I'm not because it's your health. maybe you can find them on your phone or tablet and they can give you advice will be talking to you soon and hope you get some answers

• Posted

Hi Tonie thanks the reply how things with you going ??

And gonna sign up tonight on that website tonight.Got another doctors appointment tommrow so gonna try and get to the bottom of this just feel there not taking this serious because of my age,feel like I'm just banging my head against a wall

• Posted

Hey Charlie its tonie I just saw your post I hope your appointment went well and you got some answers your post didn't come up like before I went on your discussion group and saw you posted I went to a gas to doctor today and was told to do almost the same thing you were told he said take nexium and benefiber and follow up in 1 month I to told him my liver enzyme was elevated and he said he wasn't worried about it I think doctors in big medical groups get complacent so I'm trying to find a private practice doctor I hope you got better care than I did and some answers I hope inspire helps you out they are my rock let me know how that goes for you I post under bladder or cervical cancer on that site because that was my concern in the beginning wishing you well

• Posted

Hi Charlie hope all went well with your appointment I've tried to post to you but message keeps saying its being moderated I saw a gastro doctor yesterday who didn't do anything but put me on nexium and benefiber but I just got results of a ct scan that says my colon is collapsed and he didn't say anything about it I hope your doctor has been more attentive

• Posted

Wow really collapsed colon

please go see another doctor

And I have a colonoscopy booked at 12 on Thursday really nervous but just want it to be done at the same time we keep u updated

• Posted

I'm sure someone has

told you the scope is

Uneventfull it's just the

prep were you able to get

On that website

• Posted

Hey Charlie it took almost 3 days.

For my reply to post I'm glad

the doctor is doing a scope just

wish yours was sooner I go to

a urologist tomorrow I'm really

Worried because I also have

growths in my lungs liver and

kidneys I hope your scope goes well

• Posted

Its tonie again try not to be too

worried keep me posted my friend

• Posted

Please keep my updated about tommrow hope it goels really well for you,and yes fingers crossed for me just want to be okay and I hope you get back to normal aswell

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.