Stones, or infection?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

About 2 months ago I started getting a dull ache in my back. Not painfull, but just a niggle. Thinking it was Kidney stones again (had them 5 years ago, and passed them myself), I started taking these natural remedy tablets from Rio health. They're supposed to help you pass stones. They got very good ratings, so bought some and I have to say, they worked within about 4 days...no more back ache.

Problem is now two weeks later, I've started getting this string of other feelings of discomfort in my groin. They range from cramps in my groin when I go for a wee, to a general fuzzy sensation in my crotch when I sit down, and feelings of mild shocks in my penis end and the feeling my bladder is full, even though when I press it, it feels empty. Sometimes I get one or two of these symptoms for a few hours, sometimes just one symptom or sometimes non at all for a few hours. I find I don't feel them at all when I'm moving around.

I'm not seeing any cloudyness or blood in my urine, and my Urine doesn't have any particular bad odour, so it's hard to tell if it's just infection or kidney stones that haved moved down to my bladder.

Kind of trying to avoid the docs at the moment because lifes abit to full on. and I don't get paid for time off work. I'm just worried it might start a chain reaction of trips to the docs, hosptial etc that I can't fullfill.

Most of the time it doesn't bother me. Just after I've been for a pee  things get abit fuzzy or tingly for about 10 minutes, but if I start moving around, it disappears.

Not sure what to do.

Cheers

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I'd also like to add that when I took these tablets, the period between my back ache going and my groin discomfort starting, I felt no obvious movement of kidney stones. I've had kidney stones in the past, and when they move,you know about it. But I felt nothing.

• Posted

Hi I kinda have similar symptoms do I have frequent urination or urgency like u feel like u have to go ? My lower back has been hurting me all month it's mild pain like yours ..

• Posted

Sort of. My lower back isn't hurting. In fact my back hurt, just a dull mild ache. Yes, sometimes feel like there is urine there to be released but nothing urgent. When I go, it just dribbles a tiny amount out, unless I have been holding it for a few hours.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.