Stool

Posted , 4 users are following.

Sorry but just wanted some basic understanding.

i eat quite a high fibre diet, my stools are always brown and look normal from the stool chart but what i notice is that (quite usually i sit on the toilet for a while reading) whilst i get up to have a look quite often (not always) i notice that some of the brown bile from the stool looks to have leached into the toilet water around the stool (which is always sunk), all brown - just wanted to know if this was normal?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Oddly enough, I have the same question. However, mine float and the stuff coming off my stool is more yellow. It does cloud the toilet bowl and makes the water murky. I'm curious about this as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.