Stool volume increased & became more watery...

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

My problem is incomplete stool evacuation. First "parts" get out fast and easily (type 4-5 in bristol chart) but then there's another amount left back (deformed, mushy like type 6) and it takes 30mins+ to get rid of the latter. So if overall it was less watery and more deformed will be great.

Can you tell me what the culprits could be?

I definetly think gluten does not help me. In fact I think once all gluten is removed from my body I get back to normal, because last year I tried removing gluten and it worked after a month.

thx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Edit: "less watery and less deformed will be great."
  • Posted

Why then did you back onto gluten, can you not manage withut it?

Sarah

• Posted

karlsult i have similar problem! it takes me about 30-45 mins every morning and sometimes i need to go again in the evening. I end up sort of massaging my tummy, but doing it everyday has left me with marks on my tummy. after the massaging everything starts resolving (coming out).

the only times this does not work, and i keep feeling incomplete is when i either eat a heavy meal, late in the evening and when i eat fatty/oily foods and have cereal with milk. i still eat gluten though.

• Posted

yes I'm trying without gluten now definetly. I'll try to replicate exactly what I did before.

I did try messaging, squating, and things like that too...haven't seen much difference for me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.