Posted , 5 users are following.
Its hard to start these out without giving my whole story every time, but I will try to sum it up:
- Problems with recurring upper central abdominal pain since 2009.
- Pain is centralized, but seems to radiate FROM under right ribs.
- Pain used to last 4-12 hours
- Attacks began to happen more and more frequently. Started once a year in 2009, now its once a month.
- Pain has gotten less and less over the years
- No back pain, no nausea, no vomitting. But after an attack I am tender under the right ribcage for up to 24 hours.
- If I drink Apple Cider Vinegar during an attack, the pain will go away after 20-40 minutes.
- Stools started to act a little weird after a couple of years from the first attack. Didn't think much of it. But now they are too weird to not notice.
- I seem to have developed problems with eating too many fats in one sitting too.
- I have had 3xUS of abdomen, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy and bloodwork. All came back negative. No issues according to the tests.
Alright but here is the thing. Over the past 6 months or so, my stools have really changed for the worse. Started out being mainly yellow and loose. Now they are a combination of very hard/loose but pale in color, like clay. Rarely a little yellow, but 95% of the time pale/yellow. 5% light brown.
I believe I have a gallbladder problem, but I feel somewhat fine when I dont have an attack. Stools are weird all the time though! Doctors cant figure out what is wrong with me!
Its so frustrating. Im scared to walk around with a bileduct obstruction if thats the problem, but according to the ultrasound, I am fine...
1 like, 11 replies