stop bleeding

Posted , 6 users are following.

Please tell me when will the bleeding stop, how long did yall bleed before it stopped?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi averylou I've been asking myself that same question I'm 52 still heavy per. Yes please help.
  • Posted

Hi averylou,sure fibrods being there,bleeding also but sometimes depends what medication u r taking.

I used to bleed so bad when i ws given birth control to help wth fibroids not growing further,

I stopped bleeding after stopping to take them,i used ACV,cod oil,vitm D & after a few months my heavy bleeding ws gone.

the question is what are u taking to help do off wth fibroids? u can try smthing like th above n see if it helps.

good luck

• Posted

Thanks for the advice, I recently stopped bc pills because thy were making me bleed still whn thy were suppose to stop the bleeding. I stopped 6/16/15 and been off and on bleeding every since. I guess it will take a few months to get normal I hope! sad
  • Posted

Hi Averlou:

my heart goes out to you: i know first-hand how this is tormenting. I agree 100% with ruguru9144 on ACV and cod-oil. the miracle of ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar), the natural one with the "mother", it costs less than $4 (32 fl OZ, 946ml) is amazing: you get results after few hours: plaese take this , and then come back here and send your smiles to all the girls here. it will work

you can take with unsulphured blackstrap mollases (about $3 for 12 fl Oz) or with honey ... this is what i take.

also use naproxene... start taking a week before the Ps

alos increase iron intake (suplemnt) beacsue you are losing lots of blood ... this will check on your immunity ... coz anemia impairs your immunity.

for birth-control pills/ring/injection/implant you MUST be very carefull ... most will actaully grow fibroids: 

if you can avoid dairy for some time OR compltely especilly meat and milk ... you can take organic eggs ... avoiding is teh best: makes you feel so rejevunated 

for me, cod oil has additional benefit of giving energy and reducing PMS 

also reduce cafeine and sugared stuffs: evn if you crave them ... something else, if you can, quit gluten stuffs ... you can take oatmeal, corn (maize), rice etc stuffs: this will alos work magic.

BUT take ACV ... i initially thought it was playing tricks on me ...but it is a miracle that we can all use

Be blessed:~)

• Posted

Oops, that was averylou: mispelled your name in the previous response. 

another point on birth-control pills/rings/implants/injections ...besie feeding OR growing fibroibs, they might increase the bleeding: that is what happened to me until i stopped them ...

ACV has fast result ... diet adjustment have short-term to life-long effects 

I sure hope all you girls find relief like i did ... you are all in my thoughts and prayers ...keep the faith, it will surely come to pass, it is not permanent

blessings to you all:~)

• Posted

I had problems with cysts on my ovaries as well as many fibroids.  The biggest one being 3 cm.  I also suffered from IBS so badly it would make me vomit at times.  I was scheduled for a hysterectomy when I returned from vacation in July.  My periods were crazy painful and clotting and bleeding off and on for 20 days out of the month.  I am 50 years old and was trying to hold out for menopause as I have heard that the fibroids stops growing once you stop menstruating.  I couldn't wait.  It was so bad it was keeping me from functioning normally in my life.  I decided to try a natural remedy of Blackstrap Molasses and Apple Cider Vinegar and it worked!  I stopped bleeding the same day I started taking it.  I have no more pain around my period or ever for that matter.  My cyst doesn't hurt anymore so I'm convinced it's either getting better or it's gone.  I haven't had IBS in two months and my period was three days instead of ten with no more bleeding in between.  If you suffer from any of these ailments you should try this remedy.  I have since cancelled my surgery.  Good Luck to all of you.  I feel your pain.  

Here's what I take:

1 Tbsp Organic Blackstrap Molasses in hot water in the morning

1 Tbsp Organic Blackstrap Molasses and 1/2 tsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar ("with the mother" - if possible) in hot water in the evening

It's important to eat healthy and stay away from processed foods.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.