Stopped mirtazapine

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi i realise how stupid ive been!! i recently had a operation and stopped taking Mirtazapine just before,and because i was taking Tramadol saw it was good to take both together,so 5 weeks later i am still not taking mirtazapine and until the last 2 days ago have had really bad nights.i was on 45mg and its only through seeing the forums realised i should have come down slowly with the doses.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

try to introduce a smaller dose of mirtazapine back to your system. then you can tapper down the dosage from there

• Posted

hi i take both my tramadol and mitrazipine and it doesnt give me any bad effects its only if a dont take my mitrazapine i start getting night terrors

• Posted

hi Darla i didnt know that.but is tramodol as adictive?when i was taking it at nught for the pain after my op it also helped me sleep.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.