stopping the pill & im worried!

Posted , 1 user is following.

i stopped the pill a month ago today (27th september) and i havent bled since, ive been getting these strange shooting/sharp pains through my vagina and just above my groin. i havent noticed any abnormal discharge.

the only time ive bled is after having protected sex with my partner, and then it was just brown discharge that got a little bit lighter and lasted around 24hrs

ive also been std tested within the last month so im almost certain its not std related

any ideas?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

it also doesnt hurt to urinate but i have just a general uncomfortable feeling in my vagina sometimes throughout the day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.