Strange back pains

Posted , 4 users are following.

I know about the pains you can get at the front but could the pain in my back be connected to my diveticular?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Gaz. I say most definitely. I always get lower back discomfort with a flare-up. I don't get pain, but more of a lower backache.

• Posted

Sounds pretty familiar for me, back pain lower left side and front lower left abdomen. Mines just flared up for some reason after a good period, trying figure what the trigger was that has caused it. 
    • Posted

My pain is more to the right lower back sometimes spreading round towards the hip
  • Posted

Yes it could.  My osteopath told me that all the lower muscles become tense during a flare up, and that could radiate into back pain. 
    • Posted

Good call by your osteopathic doctor. I like them because they know the muscles and can treat symptoms relating to illness.
  • Posted

Thanks for the replies i will have to keep my eyes on it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.