Strange bump on penis tip after cut

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello,

years back I got a bad cut on my penis tip,not sure when it happened but out of the blue I saw a cut on it with a bump in the middle.I've never had any sexual relationship at all so I know it is not an std.It's a regular cut that just won't heal.What annoys me is the huge button.It's color is gray and I can see a black spot in it,like a tiny hole.I don't know if I did it myself trying to remove the button(I already removed it once,it came back,there's a hole under it),or if it's always been a part of this bump.What do I do?Here's a picture.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sorry for the quality of the second pic,it's blurry but if you look closely u can see the cut and the bump in the middle.I have absolutely no idea how this happened.I forgot to mention it appeared around 5 years ago,I thought it would heal,never did.Ruined my self-confidence too.
  • Posted

Also it hurts ALOT when touched.
  • Posted

Hi, don't be embarrassed just go to the doc or clinic and let them have a look, at least it will put your mind at rest and you won't be guessing?
    • Posted

Well atm I can't because it would cost me 100€+...so first I really want to talk to someone who has already had the same problem or a doctor who has seen a case like mine...cause i looked all over the internet in multiple languages and I found nothing.
  • Posted

Hi sorry that I cant help, but the doc is the best person!
  • Posted

Hi, I literally have the same spot on the same place. I whent to a doctor and he told me that this is not something to worry about. But I have a question for you. When did that bump appeared? Did it just appeared after you cut yourself?

I know you asked this question 8 months ago. If you where able to find what caused this bump, would you mind explaining? Thanks!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.