Strange bump on shaft of penis

Posted , 6 users are following.

It primarily just started off just as a tiny bump and personally i thought it was no big deal. But now its progressed into a red sensitive blown up bump that mainly hurts when I touch it. What could it be ? PLS HELP!

Start off this:

Then this:

Now this

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Edited

hey man, to me that looks like a cyst!

have you been sexually active at all?

• Posted

Hey, thanks for the response. Yes but not recently. My last encounter was on Dec 27. This just showed up alittle over week ago. Now with the cyst ive noticed it has gone down some. Should i go to the doctor with the way it looks now or just wait it out?

• Edited

Photo 1 shows a cyst like bump but subsequent photos show you have an infection present and this has become quite raw. Did you try to pop the bump I wonder?

What you will need to do is clear the infection and let the skin where the bump is fully heal.

Get yourself some Liquid Antiseptic for treating cuts, grazes and insect bites of the skin - check the instructions and use as directed.

Apply 2 or 3 times a day - it may sting a great deal the first time you apply it and be less-so after that.

Use the liquid for 4 to 5 days and the skin should heal up quite nicely - continue to apply the liquid for up to 7 or 8 days once a day to ensure no infection returns

• Posted

Hey, thanks for the reply. What would cause cyst like bump to appear? & No, i did not try to pop the bump i just left it alone. Thank you! i will try to pick up the liquid tomorrow.

• Posted

Cysts are linked to extended / rough masturbation / sex or manual methods of penis enlargement.

Infections can be a simple blockage to a skin pore or sebaceous gland, or potentially an ingrown hair

The quicker you treat it the sooner it will heal

• Posted

hey there. I am suffering from the same. what was it? and how did you treat it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.