Strange bumps in my vagina, help!

Posted , 10 users are following.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi, i dont see anything abnormal from your picture. Looks normal. Are you referring to you vagina opening and how it looks ?

• Posted

Your vagina looks perfectly fine, I think what your referring to are just the ridges of your vaginal canal, it isn't smooth inside there, it basically has little sinks and raised spots , everyone has them no worries at all, and there's nothing strange about it

• Posted

I'm talking about the bumps on the labia.. I recently started having sex and noticed some painful tears in the inner labia the second time (I guess my partner was a bit rough) some weeks later this stuff started appearing😭😭They also seems to be multiplying...I'm pretty worried although they're not accompanied by any strange symptoms

• Edited

this is how it's looking like currently, I've recently started treating yeast, still... I'm so confused

• Posted

sadly i have the same issue with you, did you know what is this ? is it hvp or vestibular papillae?

• Posted

completely normal looks lime normal anatomy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.