Strange chest and tooth sensation.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all.

I've been experiencing pain in one of my front bottom teeth for about a year or so now. Dentist says no cavity. The pain comes and goes, varying in intensity, usually worse at night. Here's the weird bit- it seems connected to an uncomfortable sensation on that same side of my chest. I wouldn't describe it as pain but rather just what I said- an uncomfortable sensation. It's worse with a deep breath. Neither symptom has gotten worse over the past year, just still present. I haven't talked to my doctor yet because it feels mild and like maybe it's all in my head somehow. For reference I am a 21 year old female, 150 lbs and 5 foot 8 inches. I have hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. I take Yaz birth control and Iron supplements for anaemia. I had an ECG a year ago and my heart is healthy. Also recent chest x rays for unrelated things. I'm just tired of living with this weird pain in my tooth and sensation in my chest, especially because the internet yields no results. I am a bit of a hypochondriac as well and tend to always fear the worst. If anyone has any idea what might be going on, please tell me.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.