Strange dizzy spells?

Posted , 6 users are following.

For the past 2 or 3 days I sometimes when I stand it lay done (mostly when I stand) my head goes very foggy and my ears turn foggy to and start ringing my i have to hold on to something or I will fall down. What’s wrong with me?!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Start off easy. Get a blood test. Have them chevk your rhyroid' iron'B12' magnecium levels. You could look at vitamin D also but most of us are low so don't freek out. If all that is good go to an ENT and have ears checked. Uf that's good maybe go to a cervical chiropractor and have a cervical x ray. See if your C1 ans C2 are not not stright.

• Posted

Very low blood pressure after standing up happens to me too but only last 20-30 seconds , if yours last longer you should check with a ENT or cardiologist
  • Posted

Agree with both answers. A basic blood panel (cbc, hemoglobin, chem panel) should be done to rule out things like anemia and diabetes. But most likely it's an inappropriate blood pressure change based on position change. Depending on your age/health, a Dr may do an EKG to ck heart. That said, I've had these symptoms, and they were blamed on migraine variant and dysautonomia. But I saw an upper cervical chiropractor, and he adjusted my C1 and C2 vertebrae and I was remarkably better. Just saying that neck issues can also cause these symptoms, and my neck is pretty messed up.

• Posted

Hi Maura I have same thing going on it's driving me insane feels like I'm walking on a boat all day everyday 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.