Strange feeling in my jaw and throat

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

I am writing here because I start feeling hopeless and depressed about my condition. 

Everything started when i felt some scrathes in my mouth with my tongue. I checked it milion times per day and checked my symptoms at google. Obviously, i felt horrible, because I thought I have cancer. Finally, i have been checked by oral surgeon, and he said I was absolutely fine. 

I felt relieved, but at the same day I felt strange feeling in my jaw, right side, just under the chin. It felt like someone strangled me. It lasted for a month, when I saw an ENT who said my throat was fine, ears were fine. 

With these symptoms I went to thyroid doctor, dis some thyroid hormone tests, did uktrasound of thyroid, ultrasound of lymphnodes pf my neck, nothing. 

Now i started to feel throbbing at my right jaw and pain in both ears, more in the right one. When I swallow, my right jaw feels stiff, I feel kike something is stuck in the place where the lymphnodes under the jaw are. 

Also, I keep getting small pimples on my tongue. They go away and repeat themseves after couple of days. 

I went to dentist again, she saw nothing. I dont know what to do.. maybe anyone of you were in the same place as I am..

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I forgot to tell that I am 24 years old, female. 
  • Posted

I have same problem and all same symptoms but I don't have solution for the problem. I thought that I got STD but it's too early for majority of STD to test. I was tested for infections and i'm clean. Sorry for bad English and respond if you have new symptoms or if u solved the problem.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.