Strange growth?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am experiencing what I can only describe as a "flap" or "valve" that seems to be in the turbinate of right nasal passage. If I block off left nostril and breath in forcefully, this flap recedes inward and allows air in thru passage but not out. If I breathe forcefully out, it advances and lets air out but not in. For some hx, I tested positive on 12/22/22 for COVID and have been recovering well since. Experiencing dizziness the past few days. I have also been experiencing very bad headaches the past few years whenever I bend down for any extended length of time with head below heart level(tie shoes, pull weeds, clean spills on floor etc). Have had sinus blockage on right side for a very long time. Hx of turbinate reduction, deviated septum, tonsillectomy, uvula removal. The headaches, dizziness and this new tissue "flap" have me concerned. I have an ENT appointment in February but hoping for some possible feedback. Thanks!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.