Strange looking labia minora

Posted , 18 users are following.

I'm wonderkng whether my labia minora is considered normal or whether it has drastically changed over the years and I haven't been aware as I've been asymptomatic and never looked.

The labia minora is considered to be the inner lips (the flaps of skin). I don't seem to have this, just two surfaces of skin on either side. One side you can see some of a lip but that's it. So basically I have two flat surfaces of skin on either side. This can't be normal. If so what happened to the lips. I don't see any seam or scar tissue burying the lips. It's as if they were never there and that's just how I've always been.

Does anyone else look remotely similar? I know we all look so different down there but I'm curious.

1 like, 42 replies

42 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Mine are gone from LS my Dermo said and I never realized it either.  I think the skin just disappears away from the LS. It sort of dissloves the skin away without you even knowing it.  It won't come back so it's best to make sure it gets under control.
  • Posted

yes this also happend to me .have suffered for over 12years i have tryed most creams but nothing works forever terrible

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.