Strange lump in lower abdomen??

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, so for quite some time now I have had a weird hardness/lump in my lower abdomen. It's located just above my pubic bone and it feels hard to touch. It's where my uterus etc is, but I'm not pregnant as I've felt it for quite a few months now and all negative tests, also use contraception. It comes and goes, mostly comes, usually along with bloat, and I can still feel it when I'm lying down. Any ideas what this may be? Doesn't cause much discomfort but I had an ultrasound scan and the doctor said it was nothing but it's still bothering me!!

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If you still worried about the lump, you can see another doctor and had an ultrasound again. If there's still nothing found, you can be ease and wait for the lump disappears itself. 

• Posted

Thank you for replying, I think I will go back to a different doctor, just getting fed up of hearing there's nothing wrong when I can feel that something is!! Thank you

• Posted

Chole  if  i were you i would get a second opinion it is always better to be safe than sorry
    • Posted

Thank you for replying Caroline! Will be making another appointment for it soon, just don't want to be told it's nothing again!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.