Strange lump on my penis head.

Posted , 7 users are following.

I've posted this topic to other health forums but got nothing. Perhaps someone can help me out? I've attached pics of it.

it's been there since I was circumcised, since I was 12, im already 29. It doesn't hurt when touch, doesn't move either. When you touch it, it's hollow. I'm a little intimidated by it since it is not normal looking. Can someone tell me what it is? Embarrassed to go to a doctor too. 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey John...that's definitely something that a doctor needs to look at. But man, you can't be embarrassed or scared to let a doctor see that. And it's been there since you were 12??? Believe me, they have seen worse than your bump. Of course, you would like to get great opinions here, but you need to let your doctor check that out. I mean, it could be just a little something of nothing. Good luck!

• Posted

If it appeared after your circumcision it could be due to some injury from that operation. You need to see a doctor though to find out what it is. Doctors have seen everything and far worse so try no to let your embarrassment get the best of you.
  • Posted

John,

Thanks for posting here. I will agree with the others responding. Please don't let embarrassment keep you from showing this to your Dr. I'd recommend seeing a Urologist for this. They have seen it all, my friend. As I try and encourage every other guy, it's just a penis, albiet yours, and somewhere around 50% of the world's population has one. There is no need to be embarrassed here, the concern you have is real and should be seen. Your Dr. really has seen it all, tell him everything. It may very well be nothing, but why take the chance and deal with unknown consequences later. It's the only penis you have, take good care of it...Please post the results of your Dr. visit here, it does help to encourage other guys in their penis health...

• Posted

Thanks everyone. I just need to really overcome the feeling of embarrassment and get this over with. Will post an update should I get an appointment to a urologist. It's quite a challenge to get one as they based it on the level of urgency. (I live quite rural of nz).

• Posted

Thanks for at least thinking seriously about it. It could  be nothing, but you don't want it to turn into SOMETHING. We've all got your back!

• Posted

hey! some updates? i think i have the same lump

• Posted

please i need help there is the bump over 4 to 5 on my penis and sometimes it very itchy

• Posted

please i need help there is the bump over 4 to 5 on my penis and sometimes it very itchy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.