strange movements

Posted , 2 users are following.

Had cataract surgery in both eyes in 2017. Had secondary cataracts corrected with laser procedure. One in 2019 and one in 2021. The last one was on my left eye. I have the expensive lens that are supposed to help you not wear glasses. My vision was corrected to 20/30 distance and as I was told I do need bifocals in certain low light situations. Now the issue.

When I move my eyes to look to the right it seems like there is a pause in my left eye in focusing on what I'm looking at. I told my doc that it was like a screen as a line would move across it to a focal point and then finally catch up with the right eye. I see something moving across my field of vision seems like on the extreme left edge of my left eye. When I went for an exam I was told this was normal.

I've talked with more than a dozen friends who have had the surgery and none of them report any such vision issues. There seems to be a feeling of something in my eye as well. Has anyone experienced any thing like this?

Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.