Strange pain.

Posted , 4 users are following.

HI all,

I have been undergoing alot of strange pain throughout the left hand side of my body.

I have serious pains on the left hand side of my head, back of left head, neck through the shoulders in a single profile down to my left back. I have suffered with this pains for nearly a year now. The pains are not static on the left hand side of my head. Sometimes it is at the side of head, a times is at back of head but the neck appears stiff and feel alot of arching around my shoulders. Sometimes I feel shocking sensations like an electric current that runs through my neck through the shoulders downwards. I ve had alot of medications trying to reduce this pains but they have done very less. I have been on drugs like Neurotone, declofenac gel, Gimnosin, Gabapentine etc. Of recent the pains have become to much that I can't seat or stand comfortably in an upright posture. I have developed some forms of imbalance on the body because the pains does not allow me to use part of my left body well right from the head downwards. The back of my head is weak and can't support me well. Each time I feel very unstable while standing or even seated down. At times I experience alot of pain on my left eye and left side of head when talking. I have also developed pain and fear of light on my left eye especially when using a computer the light strikes my eyes direct and increases the pains on my left head. I visited a doctor who recommended a CT scan of brain and X-Ray of cervical region bUT in both, the Radiologists reports indicated everything is noreal.

Can any one advice?

Waiting for your responses.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hey am sorry about how your are feeling but by the description u give u should go for a heart scan oba xray I don't khow. But those are signs of a future heart attack or stroke

• Posted

Hi. My name is thoif and I m no expert

This kind of thing usually happens when you are having anxiety problems or depression. You will feel sleepy most of the time during the day. You won't feel that much energy inside you. Don't feel like eating. Kind of always judging people and you don't even like it. Mostly negative thoughts seem to come into your mind.

This may happen for many reasones. Like arthritis or scoliosis. Scoliosis is also a form of arthritis. Taking many drugs weakens your mind spiritually. And the side effects are physical and mental. The best medicine would be to get your normal mental state of mind before you had these issues.

In another situation you might have a nerve pressed by a cervical disc due to some injury.

This problem of yours can be fixed with routine excercises and yoga. No need pain killers and other useless medications which would be of temporary relief. Be more active and start taking your life in a positive manner and inshaa allah you will be as healthy as a horse

• Posted

Recently I had an MRI of Cervical Region and the Consultant Radiologists indicated in his report that I have Multiple Cervical desiccation. What could have brought about this and how fast can I manage this problem to avoid further pains and other complications.

Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.