Strange pain in neck and ear.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi.

Here's info about me : 32M, 1m93, 150kg, white. I do not smoke or take drugs and I didn't drink too. I live in Belgium.

So before explaining I must say that I already got an appointment with my doctor for the 14th. However I'm always afraid of everything happening to me and I fear the worst, so if anyone know what could happened to me it will help me through the next days.

A week ago I started feeling pain in the left side of my neck. I though it was random at first but then noticed that it happened when I turn my head to the right, and that the angle with my body is at roughly 20°. Strangely, if I open my mouth wide it will happen too, but just once. Opening my mouth again and again will do nothing (no pain). If I did it again later, I feel pain, and etc. One week later the pain is still the same. Not worse, not better. I feel now like it's coming from deep in my ear and not really my neck anymore. My guess is otitis but it should be worse by now ?

I must say also that I got a black spot between two tooth on the same side of the head. But it was there way before and since it hasn't grown and it's not painful, I guess it's unrelated.

Do you get any idea ? Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.