Strange Pressure feeling on the right side of my head.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I have been having a strange pressure type of feeling on the right side of my head for about 2 weeks now. I have convinced myself its something serious and im very worried. I am going through a very tough time at the moment so Im wondering if this could be stress related. If anyone has ever experienced this or maybe have any advise I would be really greatful if you could comment.

Thanks

Becky

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Becky,

I am sorry you are going through such a bad time at the moment and it's absolutely possible that what you are experiencing is stress related.  It really does happen to me when I get stressed and it affects me by paralysing me on the whole of my left side and they take me to hospital.  But it wouldnt hurt just to go have a check up at the dr so they can check your blood pressure etc.  Its always best to get these things checked out.

I hope you feel better again soon Becky, but dont hesitate to come on anytime you like to tell us how you are feeling.  If I can be of any help to you I will.  Its so hard when everything is going wrong and you cant see a way out, but things will get better, I too have had my share of really bad times and dark moments. 

Take care and best wishes Becky, let us know how you get on

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.