Strange question - not sure where to post but help appreciated

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi Folks.  I've been trying to get some help on this issue which has troubled me for a couple of years.

This is a question on poisoning.

If anyone can point me in the right direction of who to ask it would be appreciated.

Situation is this:  I work in a very competitive corporate environment and for many years I have been the target of a malignant sociopath.  Extremely charming to most, but as he stands to gain hugely financially by removing me from my job, I've had a campaign of terror - that's how I can explain it.

Lies have been spread far and wide.  Traps are set repeatedly which I am gladly wise to now.  I've had the entire organisation thinking I was a drug addict (his work), I've had false rumours about workplace relationships, online chats edited and circulated to paint me in a false light, and outright physical intimidation when he turned up to my work event with 2 "heavies".  

It has been hard enough to bat off these allegations, but after researching I now understand this guy is a bona fide sociopath of some sort.  The planning of his various schemes is clearly thought through.

So, following a divorce I was extremely vulnerable and he randomly started to befriend me with a kind of "bygones be bygones" type approach.  He set up a meeting where he had per ordered my drink and we sat and drank this.  The moment it was finished, his face spread into a wide smirk, or grin and he left.  it was instantaneous to my finishing the drink and he immediately reverted to being aggressive straight after.

After this, I developed a mystery illness which included over active bladder and twitches.  This I think was about 6 months after and doctors said it was stress related due to divorce.  

Basically, I would not put ANYTHING past this individual and the manner in which this incident with the drink happened has troubled me.

Clearly, this was I think about 2-3 years ago and my health is fine now, but I understand there are toxins. cancerogens etc which exist.  I know this sounds far-fetched but this guy is like nothing I've ever experienced before in my life in his devious and manipulative actions of malice.

Please don't recommend mental health, my ex was schizophrenic and I know what a delusion is.  I am not going to GP on this basis.  Many people have no experience of psychopaths or being targeted by one.

I am hoping this guy just peed or spat in my coffee, that is most likely it.  However, I don't exclude worse so if anyone can explain a) what the possibilities are and b) how one could test for these it would be appreciated.

I know this sounds a wee bit paranoid but I gave someone who has attempted to unjustly get me fired and ruined my reputation access to my body.  

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.