Strange sensation in My head ? Anxious feeling 😕...panicking ...not feeling stressed what can it be

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi ive seen numerous gps consulants of my symptoms, all been put down to anxiety. I have had a full blood test and all is fine.i exercise regular to get this feeling away. it went away for years and unfortunately come back again. I'm a bubbly person happy family and this is really getting me down

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

unfortunately, anxiety can come and go. It can even pop up when you’re not feeling particularly anxious,

keep exercising, because that releases the good hormones in the brain that calm down your sensations.

think if there’s anything at all that is bothering you or causing you to feel even a little bit anxious. That can bring on those sensations. None of these sensations related to anxiety are harmful. But I know how annoying they can feel.

practice a healthy lifestyle, and there are many great relaxing meditations on YouTube for anxiety. I listen to these every night and they do make a big difference. Hang in there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.