Strange sensations in my head?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I'm 18 years old, I'm 100 lbs and I am 5'2. I've been having these strange sensations in my head for a while now, and they have been getting worse lately. It's like a strange tingling sensation. I also have headaches, fluttering in my ears, light sensitivity, dizziness, pressure in my neck, orbital bone area, and ears. Sometimes I have trouble remembering words and speaking, which is now worse than it ever has been. My mood has also been very switchy too. Also, just to mention, I collasped a few years ago. I don't know if it was a seizure or I fainted, I couldn't see anything but I hear people and when I awoke, I wake in a daze. I've been tested for various cancers, diabetes, hypoglycemia, wilson's disease. Can anyone help? 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hello its sad to know what you are going through. have you done magnesium test?  I suffer frm your symptoms too and my headache getting worst. be strong you are not alone
    • Posted

try to test for calcium, magnesium and vitamins. they are very important. Haeve u had any scan or mri?
    • Posted

Ive never had any MRI or anything, i don't know how to go about asking for one.

• Posted

Go to your GP and say that you are still suffering, note down all your symptoms well. Maybe its just health anxiety. Have you been through some stress lately? Mine just started after losing a job and by the death of my grandma. Try do you to another doctor again and do not lose hope, all these bad things will end surely.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.