Strange, stomach problems need help.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey guys, I've been having this weird stomach problem for about a little over a month now and it feels like it's only getting worse. I noticed it right after a couple of times of eating. I would feel really full fast and would hardly eat anything. However half an hour later I'd be hungry again. For the past three weeks whenever I ate even if only a little I felt really sick and my stomach really hurt but it only lasted an hour. It felt like a pressure was on my stomach every time I ate or pressed down on it. And I've been putting it off until recently. About a week and a half ago I had woken up with this intense stomach pain in my lower abdomen like really bad cramps ,but not cramps. It was intense like someone was stabbing me. I just ended up going back to sleep after awhile. I woke up the next day sore, as if someone had repeatedly punched me in my stomach, it really hurt when I went to move. But it was like a dull pain like a bruise. It's annoying and uncomfortable. That same day I started to feel like there was a pressure on my chest and I couldn't breath and I felt occasionally dizzy. This went on for two days until it subsided. Now, every now and then only when I eat, I get a pinching feeling on my left side, or sometimes when I sit it feels like my entire lower abdomen and around my back is cramping and being pinched. It then moves to my lower abdomen below my navel where it just feels like cramping pressure. If I laugh, sneeze, lush on my stomach anything then it hurts. However it goes away within three hours. I've noticed I've been either constipated or have slight diharrea that lasts a day, and that I tend to burp a lot.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I just want to add that in the past I've had gallbladder problems and current problems with my ovaries and endometrial lining. There's a lot of small cysts on my ovaries and my lining is abnormally thick. I was supposed to get a D&C, but my insurance cut off before I got it.
  • Posted

I actually have the same exact pain and issues your describing even to the burping. No dr knows what it is so now I'm getting a endoscopy soon. One doctor thinks it's a stone stuck in my bile duct and when it tries to pass it causes inflammation. He actually said if pain is severe to go to the Er bcuz it can be dangerous and cause more damage. Does it happen more when u eat fatty foods or dairy? And do u have your gallbladder still? I don't but that could be your issue to. Have u been to the dr?
    • Posted

As I noticed from your explanation, you don't have acid reflux. You have only pain. This all symptoms are telling me that you have acute gastritis. May be with h pylori. Go for an endoscopy and get it confirmed.

All the best

• Posted

I notice it when I do eat fatty foods, but not souch with dairy. And I haven't been there recently.

• Posted

I agree with sanjeevbhatt. It could be just gastritis due to bacterial infection. Endoscopy seems a good idea or less invasive a stool test.

Good luck .

• Posted

Do you know kristinalee that is the exact same as myself, when I had my gallbladder removed one of my bile ducts was damaged so it does get irritated when it's full of bile, the pain is bad, despite seeing on an Mir that my duct was damaged the doctors kept hush. It's only now 3 years later I'm taking more and more infections due to this, my consultant won't take responsibility of it being damaged.

• Posted

Have your gallbladder checked again if you haven't had it removed and get your ovaries looked at.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.